Thank you for your interest in a career with El Aero Services, LLC. Open positions are listed above. Please read the job description of the position you are interested in, then click “Apply Now” to fill out an application.
In general, all applicants must meet the following standards in order to qualify for employment:
– Legally eligible for work in the United States of America.
– Completion of a job application, properly formatted and legible.
– Completion of a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
– Acknowledgement of, and agreement to, being subject to random or for cause drug and alcohol screenings during the course of employment. El Aero Services, LLC is a drug and alcohol free workplace.
– Must not have been convicted of any crime of moral turpitude.
– Must read, write, speak, and communicate effectively in English.
– Other conditions as applicable to the position.
El Aero Services LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.